Sunday 2 December 2007

Wreathabella


Ik ben helemaal verliefd op wreathabella! I vind haar zo leuk! Ik zag het ook al helemaal voor me in deze combinatie. Groen en rose. Het inkleuren heb ik gedaan met Derwent coloursoft potloden en reukloze terpentine. Best even kleuren met al die hulstblaadjes. Nog een beetje glitter erbij en mijn kaartje was klaar!

I'm totally in love with wreathabella. I just like her so much! I already imagined her with this color combination: Green and pink. I colored her with y Derwent coloursoft pencils. I added some glitter and the card was finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails