Saturday 9 August 2008

Award


Ik heb een tijdje geleden deze award van Brocéliane/Clotilde gekregen. :):) Het wordt nu wel tijd om hem eens door te geven! Ik ben nooit zo goed in die dingen dus het heeft even geduurd.

The rules of this award,
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Ik geef mijn award door aan:

1. Deb


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award and thinking of me - you are so kind...can I just say it's Kath from Scotland..sorry to be pickie.
    Love
    kath
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!!
    Bedankt joh! erg lief :)
    LG, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool of you to pick me; thank you!
    I checked out the others blogs, too and they were wonderful! I wish I had the skills to join you bloggers!
    Thanks for the all the inspiration and fun when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the fabulous award! i am so honoured that you chose me!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails