Friday 13 January 2012

Stampfairy - Clementine winter 2

Goedemorgen, dit is mijn tweede post van vandaag! De Tiddly Inks bloghop kaart staat hier.

Good morning, this is my second post for today. You can find my card for the Tiddly Inks blog hop here.


Voor vandaag heeft Gerda van Stampfairy weer een geweldige collectie getekend met mijn favoriete konijntje Clementine, namelijk Clementine winter 2. Ik heb besloten om een klein cadeautje te maken voor iemand die ik zomaar even wilde verwennen. Ik heb daarom een gablebox gemaakt en die is gevulde met zakjes voor warme chocolade melk. Het doosje is gemaakt met de silhouette van paars streepjes papier. Ik heb de tekst geprint en daarna uitgestanst met de nestabilities labels 8. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik daarna een stiklijntje langs de rand van de tekst gezet en in de hoek heb ik een strikje van wit lint geplakt. Clementine is ingekleurd met mijn potloden en voor haar ogen en neus heb ik een zwarte glaze pen gebruikt. Haar hoed en sjaal heb ik gepaperpieced met paars stipjes papier. Op haar hoedje heb ik ook nog een heel klein strikje geplakt.


For today Gerda from Stampfairy has drawn an amazing collection with my favorite little bunny Clementine, from the Clementine winter collection. I decided to make a little gift for someone special. So I decided to make a little gablebox and inside I added 2 bags for a hot chocolate. The box is cut out with the silhouette from purple striped paper. I printed the sentiment and cut it out with the nestabilities labels 8. I added faux stitching on the borders with a black fineliner. I also added a little bow from white ribbon in the corner. Clementine is coloured with my pencils and for her eyes and nose I used a black glaze pen. Her scarf and hat are paperpieced with purple dotted paper. On her hat I added another little bow. 



En zo ziet het doosje er gevuld uit.

And this is how I filled my little box.



En nu volgt nog even een overzichtje van de gehele collectie.

And this is the whole collection.


********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Clementine winter 2 from Stampfairy
PAPER: White cs
ACCCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, nestabilities labels 8, silhouette, white ribbon, black fineliner.

6 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterend doosje heb je gemaakt! Echt super.
    Groetjes Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your box, did you use a template? Clemantine is so pretty. I love the spotty hat. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute! I love the purple/white combo and her little hat and scarf is darling paper pieced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Larissa! Clementine looks so sweet in her paper pieced hat. Love that purple!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails