Wednesday 11 December 2013

ABC christmas challenge - Y is for You make your own embellishments


Goedemorgen, vandaag ben ik te gast bij het ABC christmas challenge blog, want Stampfairy sponsort hun challenge deze week. De challenge is make your own embellishments. Het is de bedoeling dat je je eigen versiering voor op de kaart maakt.
Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met 2 afbeeldingen: Het beertje is Jake uit de Jake wintertime collectie en de boom is van de George and friends collectie van Stampfairy. Jake houdt volgens mij sneeuwballen vast, maar ik vond dat ze ook wel op kerstballen leken, dus ik heb de afbeelding zo gebruikt. ;) Ik heb de afbeeldingen samen met de tekst geprint. Ik heb de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Op Jakes neus heb ik glossy accents aangebracht. Op zijn sjaal heb ik streepjes getekend met een witte gelpen. Rondom de afbeelding heb ik gekleurd met blauw krijt. Ik heb de afbeelding op groen papier geplakt. Op een witte kaart heb ik een stuk rood glitterpapier geplakt. Hierop heb ik stiklijntjes getekend met een witte gelpen. Als embellishment heb ik een sneeuwvlok gemaakt van wit vilt met daarop een rood knoopje. Voor de sneeuwvlok heb ik de Let is snowflake dienamics gebruikt van My favorite things. Ik heb de sneeuwvlok uit wit vilt gestanst. Daarna heb ik er een rood knoopje op genaaid en daarna heb ik het geheel op mijn kaart geplakt. 

Goodmorning, today I am a guest at the ABC christmas challenge blog, because Stampfairy is sponsoring their challenge blog this week. The challenge is Y is for You make your own embellishments. 
I made a card with 2 images: The little bear is Jake from the Jake wintertime collection and the tree is from the George and friends collection from Stampfairy. I think Jake is holding snowballs, but I thought they also looked like christams baubles, so Idecided to use the image that way. ;) I printed both images together with a sentiment. I coloured the images with my pencils and a black glaze pen. I added glossy accents on his nose. I addes tripes to his scarf with a white gelpen. I coloured around the image with blue chalk. The image is adhered on green paper. On a white card I adhered a piece of red glitter paper and I added faux stitching with a white gelpen. For my embellishement I chose to make a felt snowflake with a red button on top of it. I used the Let it snowflake dienamics die from My favorite things to diecut the snowflake out of white felt. I sttitched a red button on top of it and adhered the snowflake on the card. 

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Jake wintertime 1 and George and friends from Stampfairy
PAPER: White cs, red glitter paper, green cs.
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, blue chalk, glossy accents, white gelpen, Let it snowflake from My favorite things, red button, white felt.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and LOVE the colours thanks for Guest designing at ABC Christmas challenge! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning larissa.adorable image and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Een superleuke kaart en ook schitterend ingekleurd!

    Verder wens ik jou hele fijne kerstdagen en een heel gelukkig, gezond en creatief 2014.

    Groetjes, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails