Thursday 15 January 2015

Mouse in the house - Congrats


Goedemorgen, vandaag heb ik een verjaardagskaartje om te laten zien. Ik heb weer een Mouse in the house afbeelding van Heather Ellis gebruikt. Dit is Mouse in the house 003 van Heather Ellis. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Op de bloemetjes heb ik zwarte hotfix steentjes geplakt en rondom de afbeelding heb ik hele kleine zwarte hotfix steentjes geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgesneden met de Stitched rectangle stax van My favorite things. Ik heb met dezelfde die uit zwart-wit stipjespapier van het Kraft in color - color paperpad van Doodlebug nog een rechthoek gesneden. Op mijn kaart heb ik eerst een laag roze papier geplakt en daarop het stipjespapier. Rondom het roze papier heb ik een wit lintje gebonden. Bovenop het lint heb ik een klein strikje geplakt. De tekst komt uit de set Jibber jabber van The alley way stamps. Ik heb deze gestempeld met versamrk inkt en daarna geƫmbost met zwarte embossingspoeder en daarna heb ik de tekst uitgesneden met de Stitched rectangle stax van My favorite things.


Goodmorning, today I have a birthday card to show you. I used another Mouse in the house image from Heather Ellis. This is Mouse in the house 003 from Heather Ellis. I colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen. I decorated the image with black hotfix gems and I places some really tiny ones around the image. I have cut the image out with the Stitched rectangle stax from My favorite things. I used the same die to cut another rectangle out of black and white dotted paper from the Kraft in color- color paperpad from Doodlebug. On my card I adhered a layer of pink paper. Then I adhered the dotted paper and then I wrapped a white ribbon around the pink paper. I added abow on top of the ribbon. The sentiment is from the set Jibber jabber from The alley way stamps. I stamped it with versamark ink and then I embossed it with black embossingpowder. I have cut the sentiment out with the Stitched rectangle stax from My favorite things


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Mouse in the house 003 from My favorite things
PAPER: White and pink cs, Kraft in color- color paperpad from Doodlebug.
INK: Versamark ink
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, white gelpen, black hotfix, Stitched rectangle stax from My favorite things, white ribbon.

7 comments:

  1. So cute, and I love that colour. It's what I call 'Larissa Pink'.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, your colouring is fab and I love the bright pink (my favourite colour) Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous larissa.i love the pink and the mouse is so cute ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning cas card - the colours work perfectly together and the image is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering the birthday challenge over at Digi Choosday with your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us in our Birthday challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (Senior DT Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww thats cute
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Chossday - hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails