Sunday 13 March 2016

Kerst cadeau envelopjes


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik weer wat nieuwe kerstprojecten op mijn blog. Deze keer heb ik 2 kleine envelopjes gemaakt voor een cadeaupasje. Op de envelopjes heb ik gewerkt met de stempelset Sprinkles - Hoppy holidays from Your next stamp. De envelopjes heb ik uitgesneden met de silhouette. Ik heb hiervoor het bestand Simple tag and envelope from Carina Gardner gebruikt. Ik heb wel wat kleine aanpassingen aan de envelop gedaan. Ik heb het envelopje minder hoog gemaakt, zodat de tag er mooier uitsteekte en op de tag heb ik 2 sneetjes gemaakt zodat er een cadeaupasje op geplaatst kan worden. Achteraf had ik de gaatjes in de tag ook nog kleiner willen maken, want die vind ik best groot nu.
Ik heb de tekst rechstreeks op het envelopje gestempeld. Daarna heb ik een blauwe achtergrond gemaakt met de Kuretake gansai tambi set. De konijntjes en de kerstbomen heb ik met Versafine onyx black inkt gestempeld en daarna heb ik ze geĆ«mbost met clear embossingpoeder. Ik heb de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met de Zig clean color real brush markers. Daarna heb ik de afbeeldingen uitgeknipt en met foamtape op het envelopje geplakt. Daarna heb ik nog een stukje Cherry red bakerstwine van de Ribbon girl bevestigd aan de tag.

 Aantal kerstkaarten 2016: 7
Aantal kerst cadeau envelopjes 2016: 2


Goodmorning, today I am posting some new christmas projects on my blog. This time I made 2 little gift wallets for a giftcard. I have used images from the set Sprinkles - Hoppy holidays from Your next stamp. The gift wallets are cut with the silhouette. I used the file Simple tag and envelope from Carina Gardner. I did change some little things to the pattern, I changed the heigth of the envelop and I added some cuts for a gift card on the tag. Looking back I would have changed the size of the hole in the tag, because I think it is a bit too large. 
I stamped the sentiment straight on the envelope. Then I added a blue background with the Kuretake gansai tambi set.  The bunnies and christmas trees are stamped on watercolor paper with Versafine onyx black ink and then I embossed them with clear embossingpowder. I colored the images with the Zig clean color real brush markers. Then I fussy cut the images and adhered them with foamtape on the envelope. Finally I added some Cherry red bakerstwine from the Ribbon girl on the tag.

Number of christmascards 2016: 7
Number of christmas gift wallets 2016: 2


STAMP: Sprinkles - Hoppy holidays from Your next stamp
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: Simple tag and envelope from Carina Gardner
COLORING MEDIUM: Zig clean color real brush markers, Kuretake gansai tambi
PAPER: White and red cs, watercolor paper
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, clear embossing powder, red bakers twine from the Ribbon girl, star punch

4 comments:

  1. Zo schattig leuk!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words on my card. I love these and your coloring is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, they're adorable. A gift in themselves, without a gift card. Beautiful honey. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails