Wednesday 26 October 2016

Tiddly inks - You're not alone!


Goedemorgen, het is weer Tiddly Inks fabulous friday en deze week heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de afbeelding Wryn in the fall van Tiddly Inks. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met de Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb de voorkant van een witte kaart beplakt met ruitjespapier uit het Perfectly plaid fall paperpad van Lawn fawn. Daarna heb ik een laag emerald karton op de kaart geplakt nadat ik met behulp van de Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 van Crealies de zijkanten een een stipjesrand heb gegeven. Uit het ruitjespapier van het Perfectly plaid fall paperpad van Lawn fawn heb ik met de Pierced oval frames die-namics van My favorite things een ovaal gesneden en die heb ik op de kaart geplakt. De afbeelding heb ik daarna met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Met versamark inkt heb ik de tekst van de set Essential sentiments van My favorite things op de voorkant van de kaart gestempeld en deze heb ik daarna geëmbost met witte embossingspoeder. Uit wit karton heb ik bloemetjes en takjes gestanst met de Mini flowers and leaves die set van  Simon says stamp en deze heb ik daarna gekleurd met Ground espresso en fossilized amber distress inkt. Ik heb ze op de kaart geplakt en in het midden van de bloemen heb ik enamel dots van de Sending sunshine enamel stickers van Create a smile stamps geplakt.


Goodmorning, it is Tiddly Inks fabulous friday and this time I made a card with the image Wryn in the fall from Tiddly Inks. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I fussy cut the image. I have covered the front of a white card with paper from the Perfectly plaid fall paperpad from Lawn fawn. Then I added a layer of emerald cardstock after I gave it dotted edges with the help from the Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 from Crealies. I have cut an oval frame with the Pierced oval frames die-namics from My favorite things from the same plaid paper from the Perfectly plaid fall paperpad from Lawn fawn and I adhered it on the card. Then I adhered the image with foamtape on the card. On the front of the card I stamped a sentiment from the set Essential sentiments from My favorite things with versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. From white cardstock I cut a couple of tiny flower and leaves with the Mini flowers and leaves die set from Simon says stamp. I coloured them with Ground espresso and fossilized amber distress ink. I adhered them on the card and in the middle of the flowers I adhered enamel dots from the Sending sunshine enamel stickers from Create a smile stamps.


Binnen in de kaart heb ik een tweede deel van de tekst gestempeld. Deze keer met zwarte inkt. Ook deze tekst komt uit de set Essential sentiments van My favorite things.

On the inside of the card I stamped the second part from my sentiment. This time I used black ink. This sentiment is also from the set Essential sentiments from My favorite things


STAMP: Wryn in the fall from Tiddly Inks, Essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and emerald cs, Perfectly plaid fall paperpad from Lawn fawn
INK: Versamark, Versafine onyx black, Ground espresso and fossilized amber distress ink
DIES: Pierced oval frames die-namics from My favorite things, Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 from Crealies, Mini flowers and leaves from Simon says stamp
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white embossingpowder, Sending sunshine enamel stickers from Create a smile stamps

9 comments:

  1. Aww the sentiment is lovely Larissa, as is your beautiful colouring. I love Wryn. She's beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Larissa... love your colouring, that oval frame and your wonderful design!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love the blue jeans background to this cute stamp. Great coloring. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made an adorable card! Love it! Thanks for joining in with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card with fantastic colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday. Love Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card I love the autumnal colours you used. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Crafty Sentiments GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet project, Larissa. Great choice of colours, embellishment details and the lovely layers are perfect too... and flawless colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! Gorgeous colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica. DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails