Tuesday 15 November 2016

Tiddly Inks challenge 195 - Thank you

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 15 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 15 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Ik loop een beetje achter met kaartjes maken voor de 30-day colouring challenge. Ik heb wel iedere dag iets ingekleurd, maar heb zo'n druk weekend gehad dat ik gewoon geen tijd had om er kaartjes van te maken.
Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Tiddly Inks challenge blog en deze keer willen we een bedankt kaartje zien. Ik had weinig tijd dus ik heb een heel simpel kaartje gemaakt. Op de voorkant van een witte kaart heb ik één van de afbeeldingen van de Set of kitty's van Tiddly Inks geprint. Ik heb ook nog een tekst naast de afbeelding geprint. Ik heb de afbeelding vervolgens ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb op de ballon witte stipjes getekend met een witte gelpen. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik lijntjes langs de randen van de kaart gedoodled.


I am a bit behind with making cards out of the images that I have coloured for the 30-day colouring challenge. I have coloured each day, but I had such a busy weekend, that I didn't have time to make cards out of them. 
Today a new challenge starts on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and this time we want to see thank you cards. Because I didn't have much time to make a card, I decided to make a clean and simple one. On the front of a white card I printed one of the images from the Set of kitty's from Tiddly Inks. I also printed a sentiment next to the image. Then I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I used a white gelpen to drawn little dots on the balloon. With a black pen I doodled some lines on my card.


STAMP: Set of kitty's from Tiddly Inks
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, black pen 

3 comments:

  1. Aw so gorgeous Larissa.Really sweet image and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scatty little mouse! Adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clean & simple and lovely! Wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails