Thursday 26 January 2017

As you like it 97 - Favorite flower


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik mijn kaartje voor de nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. De challenge deze keer is om je favoriete bloem te gebruiken op je kaartje en dan moet je vertellen waarom het je favoriete bloem is. Ik heb ervoor gekozen om een klaproos op mijn kaart te gebruiken. Ik heb voor de klaproos gekozen omdat ik ik vind dat klaproosjes een leuke kleur hebben. Ik hou erg van rood. Door dat rode kleurtje vallen ze goed op als je ze ergens in het "wild" ziet staan en daar houd ik wel van. ;)

Goodmorning, today I am posting a card for the new challenge on the As you like it challenge blog. The challenge this time is to use your favourote flower and you have to tell why it is your favourite flower. I decided to use a poppy on my card. I have chosen a poppy, because I really love their colour. I just love red. Because of that red colour, you can see them really well, when you see them along the road somewhere and I love it. ;)


Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de afbeelding Poppy mouse van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb van zwart karton strips van 1,5 cm breed gesneden en deze op wit karton geplakt en daarna heb ik met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 41 van Crealies er een cirkel uit gesneden. Op een witte kaart heb ik een laag rood karton geplakt en daarna heb ik de cirkel opgeplakt. De tekst van de set Mouse mail van Reverse confetti heb ik op het rode karton gestempeld en deze heb ik na het uitsnijden op de cirkel geplakt. Vervolgens heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb de kaart versierd met wat zwarte hotfix steentjes.

I made a card with the image Poppy mouse from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen and then I fussy cut the image. I have cut 1,5 cm strips from black cardstock and adhered them on white cardstock. Then I cut a circle out of it with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 41 from Crealies. On a white card I adhered a layer of red cardstock and then I adhered the circle. I stamped a sentiment from the set Mouse mail from Reverse confetti on red cardstock and after cutting it I adhered it on the circle. Then I added the image on the circle. I decorated the card with a couple of black hotfix gems.


STAMP: Poppy mouse from Di's digi stamps, Mouse mail from Reverse confetti
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red, white and black cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 41 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, black hotfix

11 comments:

  1. Wat een schatje, leuk gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring card! It's beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. . . I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! Your poppies are beautiful and so is your coloring! Love the bold stripes, too. They are a great design element. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love poppies too! I remember our neighbor having them in her wonderful flower garden when I was a child. The colors are beautiful and your coloring is definitely spot on. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning colouring, especially on those flowers. Beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppies are always a favourite with me and so cute too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card I also love the way you have put the black and white behind the image really makes it pop :)
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a striking design and sweet image.So beautifully coloured.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely project ~ thank you so much for playing along with us at Colouring Crazy Challenge Blog - Hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails