Saturday 28 January 2017

Di's digi stamps - You have my micey heart


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik een cadeau setje gemaakt met een digitale stempel van Di's digi stamps. Het setje is gemaakt voor de nieuwe All about love challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog. De stempel was meteen de inspiratie voor het cadeau setje. Ik kon natuurlijk niet alleen maar een kaartje met deze lieve afbeelding You have my micey heart van Di's digi stamp, daar moest natuurlijk een leuk potje met vruchten hartjes bij. ;)


Goodmorning, today I am posting a little set that I made with a digital stamp from Di's digi stamps. The giftset was made for the new All about love chalenge on the Di's digi designs challenge blog. The stamp was the inspiration for the set. I couldn't make just a card with the sweet image You have my micey heart from Di's digi stamp, I had to add a little jar with some heart candy. ;)


Ik heb de afbeelding You have my micey heart van Di's digi stamp twee keer geprint, Een keer wat groter en een kleine afbeelding voor op een tag. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb een tag uit wit papier gesneden met de Tag builder blueprints 4 die-namics van My favorite things. Ik heb uit roze hartjes papier van het Lucky prints paper pack van My favorite things een gedeelte van de tag nog eens gesneden en dit daarna op de tag geplakt. De tag is met een wit lintje aan de post gehangen. Ik heb rondom de deksel van de pot ook nog een wit lintje gehangen met een strikje. 


I printed the image You have my micey heart from Di's digi stamp twice, one large version and a small one for on a tag. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen and then I fussy cut the image. I have cut a tag from white cardstock with one of the dies from the Tag builder blueprints 4 die-namics from My favorite things. I cut a part of the tag from pink heart paper from the Lucky prints paper pack from My favorite things and I adhered it on the tag. I attached the tag with white ribbon onto the jar. I also adhered white ribbon on the lid of the jar. 


Ik heb de kleurtjes van de hartjes op de afbeelding aangepast aan de kleurtjes die mijn vruchtenhartjes hebben,

I matched the colours of the hearts on the image so they would be the same as the heart candy.


Bij de pot met de vruchtenhartjes hoort ook dit kaartje. Deze keer heb ik de grote versie van de afbeelding You have my micey heart van Di's digi stamp gebruikt. Ook deze afbeelding is ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 van Crealies een vierkant gesneden uit roze hartjes papier van het Lucky prints paper pack van My favorite things. Ik heb er een wit lintje omheen gebonden en dit daarna op een witte kaart geplakt. De tekst komt uit de stempelset My favorite nut van Neat & tangled. Uit wit karton heb ik een cirkel gesneden met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 van Crealies en hierop heb ik de afbeelding geplakt. 


Together with the jar with heart candy goes this card. This time I used a large version of the image You have my micey heart from Di's digi stamp. This image is also coloured with my Polychromos pencils and then I fussy cut the image.With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies I cut a square from design paper with pink hearts from the Lucky prints paper pack from My favorite things. I wrapped a white ribbon around it and then I adhered it on a white card. The sentiment is from the stampset My favorite nut from Neat & tangled. From white cardstock I cut a circle with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies and I adhered the image on top of it.


STAMP: You have my micey heart from Di's digi stamp, My favorite nut from Neat & tangled
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Lucky prints paper pack from My favorite things 
INK: Versafine black
DIES: Tag builder Blueprints 4 die-namics from My favorite things, Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 & 34 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white ribbon, white gelpen 

13 comments:

  1. What a great little gift set, Larissa! That image is adorable, and you've colored it beautifully!
    Thanks for joining our first challenge at Making Memories Crafting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Larissa, so adorable!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love this so much so pretty and so love this set
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute little gift set.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card and matching tag Larissa, beautiful colouring and pretty pink papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! Love the matching gorgeous pink designs! And fab idea with the matching heart candy! Save me one :-P
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable and I love it! Every time I see these images I think, 'I must get more of these'.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing in our 'Use an Animal Image' Challenge #130!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how cute!!! Those little mice are adorable and so are your card and that sweet tag! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, I love the cute card and matching tag. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails