Thursday 12 January 2017

Exciting news! As you like it challenge 96 - Favourite hair colour and why


Goedemorgen, vandaag heb ik een leuk nieuwtje. Ik ben namelijk vanaf vandaag lid van het design team van de As you like it challenge. Deze challengeblog is opgestart door Annette en Samantha en ik heb met hun allebei in het design team van Stampfairy gezeten, dus daarom is het extra leuk dat ik nu weer bij hun in een design team terecht kom!

Goodmorning, today I have some fun news for you! Since today I am a member from the design team from the As you like it challenge. This challengeblog has been started by Annette and Samantha and I have been on the Satmpfairy with both of them, so it is extra fun to be on the same design team again!


De challenge deze keer is dat je je favoriete kleuren moet gebruiken voor het kleuren van haar. Het maakt niet uit met welk medium je kleurt, het is alleen de bedoeling om je favoriete kleuren te gebruiken. De laatste tijd kleur ik erg graag met mijn Polychromos potloden, maar ik moet toegeven dat ik daar nog niet de perfecte combinatie heb gevonden voor haren en dus heb ik voor de haren van mijn afbeelding mijn prisma colour potloden gebruikt. Voor mijn kaartje van vandaag heb ik de afbeelding Polly van Wee stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. De haren van Polly zijn gekleurd met mijn prisma colour potloden. Ik heb de kleuren PC941 Light umber, PC 1082 Chocolate en PC 946 Dark brown gebruikt. Ik ben vooral erg gek op de kleur PC1082 chocolate, ten eerste natuurlijk door de naam ;) en ten tweede door de warme kleur van dit potlood. Die vind ik erg mooi.
Ik heb de afbeelding uitgesneden met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 van Crealies en daarna heb ik nog een grotere cirkel uit bruin karton gesneden en daar heb ik de afbeelding op geplakt. Op een witte kaart heb ik eerst een laag bruin karton geplakt en daarna heb ik van design papier van het Papermania capsule boysenberry paperpad van Docrafts een vierkant gesneden met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 van Crealies. Van bruin karton heb ik een randje gesneden met de Wonky scallop border van My favorite things en hier heb ik een wit lintje omheen gebonden. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb met de Build a flower #3 die van Cheery Lynn designs een aantal bloemetjes uit bruin karton gestanst. Uit wit karton heb ik een aantal takjes geponst. De bloemetjes zijn versierd met witte hotfix steentjes.


The challenge this time is that you have to use your favourite colours for colouring hair. It doesn't matter which colouring medium you use, you just have to use your favourite colours you normally use. Lately I love colouring with my Polychromos pencils, but I have to admit that I haven't found the perfect colours for colouring hair with those yet, so I decided to use prismacolours for the hair on my image. 
On my card I have used the image Polly from Wee stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and for the hair I used the following prisma colour pencils: PC941 Light umber, PC 1082 Chocolate and PC 946 Dark brown. I really love the colour PC 1082 chocolate. First because of its name ;) and second because of the warmth of this colour. I really love it.
I have cut the image out with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies and then I cut a larger circle from brown cardstock and then I adhered the image on top of it. On a white card I adhered a layer of brown cardstock and then I cut a sqaure from design paper from the Papermania capsule boysenberry paperpad from Docrafts with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies and I adhered it on the card. From brown cardstock I cut a border with the Wonky scallop border from My favorite things. I wrapped a white ribbon around it. I adhered the image with foamtape on the card. I have cut a couple of flowers with the Build a flower #3 die from Cheery Lynn designs from brown cardstock and adhered those on the card. I punched a couple of leaves from white cardstock. I decorated the flowers with a couple of white hotfix gems.


STAMP: Polly from Wee stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and brown cs, Papermania capsule boysenberry paperpad from Docrafts
INK: 
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 and 42 from Crealies, Build a flower #3 die from Cheery Lynn designs, Wonky scallop border from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: White ribbon, leaf punch, white hotfix gems

10 comments:

  1. gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe "baan", wat ontzettend leuk voor je! En gelijk al zo'n prachtige kaart gemaakt, wow! groetjes Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous Larissa, and a lovely warm hair colour. I'm so glad we're teamies again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and great colouring. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing something new at Come And Get It, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is absolutely gorgeous Larissa!! LOVING your colour choice and of course, your wonderful colouring too!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coloring over all, but the hair is especially awesome! Wonderful card and welcome to the team. Looking forward to more of you fab creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Just love this image. thanks for sharing with us on Creative Moment Challenge.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card and your colouring of the little girl is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails