Thursday 18 May 2017

As you like it - Favourite skin/fur colour combination


Goedemorgen, het is weer donderdag en deze donderdag begint er een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer is de challenge om je favoriete kleurencombinatie voor een huid of vacht te gebruiken en je moet ook vertellen waarom het je favoriete kleuren zijn. Ik ben voor dezelfde kleuren gegaan als in mijn eerste challenge bij As you like it. Toen moesten we onze favoriete haar kleuren gebruiken. Ik kleur vacht nog heel vaak met mijn prismacolor potloden en ik heb de kleuren PC941 Light umber, PC1082 Chocolate en PC946 Dark brown gebruikt. Ik vind het een mooie warme kleur geven en daarom gebruik ik deze kleuren graag. Maar omdat ik deze kleuren al vaker heb genoemd, zal ik nog een extra tip geven die ik graag gebruik bij het kleuren van vacht. Om de vacht heel mooi te laten lijken, print ik heel graag mijn afbeeldingen op hamerslag papier. Dan lijkt de vacht nog mooier en echter. ;)

Deze keer heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met een freebie van Tiddly inks. Ik heb deze afbeelding cadeau gekregen van Christy toen ik in december 2016 stopte in haar design team. Dit is Larissa the artist van Tiddly inks. Zoals gezegd heb ik de vacht ingekleurd met mijn prismacolor potloden en de rest is ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. Het neusje en de ogen zijn gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik glossy accents op de neus aangebracht. Op het jurkje en strikje heb ik stipjes getekend met een witte gelpen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 van Crealies heb ik een vierkant uit wit karton gesneden. Ik heb het vierkant op een vierkant van zwart karton geplakt en daarna heb ik ze samen op een rode kaart geplakt. Uit rood karton heb ik het woord hello gestanst met de Simply said Hello die van Avery elle (retired). Ik heb het woord 3 keer uit rood karton gesneden en deze woorden op elkaar geplakt en daarna heb ik ze op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb het woord gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. Op een stukje zwart karton heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Cool tag banner sentiments van Your next stamp gestempeld met Versamark inkt en daarna heb ik deze tekst geëmbost met witte embossingspoeder en daarna heb ik deze tekst onder het woord hello gestempeld. Ik heb van zwart-wit plakband (van volgens mij de Kruidvat) een klein labeltje geknipt en deze heb ik op de kaart geplakt. Uit rood karton heb ik 2 hartjes gestanst met de Holiday hearts stars craft die van Simons says stamp. Ik heb de kaartjes gekleurd met de Clear spectrum noir sparkle pen en daarna heb ik glossy accents op de hartjes aangebracht. Ik heb de harten op het kleine labeltje en bij de tekst geplakt.

Goodmorning, it is Thursday again and this Thursday a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog.  This time our challenge is to use your favourite colour combination for colouring fur or skin and you have to tell why this is your favourite colour combination. I decided to use the same colours as I used for my first challenge from As you like it. Then we had to use our favourite colour combination for hair, I often use Prismacolor pencils for fur (and hair). I have used the colours PC941 Light umber, PC1082 Chocolate and PC946 Dark brown. I love the warm glow that this combination gives and that is why I really like to use them. But because I already mentioned these colours I decided to tell you another secret I like to use when I colour skin. I love printing or stamping images on hammered paper, because when it gives a really realistic look when you colour on this paper. ;)

This time I made a card with a freebie from Tiddly Inks. I got this present from Christy from Tiddly inks when I left the design team in december 2016. This is Larissa the artist from Tiddly inks. I have coloured the fur on this image with my Prismacolor pencils and the other parts are coloured with my Polychromos pencils. The nose and eyes are coloured with a black glaze pen and then I applied glossy accents on the nose. I added dots on her dress with a white gelpen and then I fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies I have cut a square from white cardstock. I adhered it on a square from black cardstock and then I adhered them both on a red card. I have cut the word hello three times from red cardstock with the Simply said Hello die from Avery elle (retired). I adhered the words on top of each other and then I adhered them on the card. Then I coloured the word with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set Cool tag banner sentiments from Your next stamp with Versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder and then I adhered it under the word hello. I have cut a little label from black adn white decorative tape and I adhered it on the card. From red cardstock I cut 2 little hearts with the Holiday hearts stars craft die from Simons says stamp. I coloured them both with the clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen and then I applied glossy accents on them. I adhered one heart on the little label and the other next to the sentiment. 


STAMP: Larissa the artist from Tiddly inks, Cool tag banner sentiments from Your next stamp
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White, red and black cs
INK: Versamark
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies, Simply said Hello die from Avery elle
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, glossy accents, decoratieve tape, white embossingpowder, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen

8 comments:

  1. Oh Larissa, your "Larissa Kitty" is so cute. It must be fab having an image named in your honour! She's adorable and fab colouring as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Larissa, such a beautifully coloured image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-cute image and fabulous CAS design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je kaartje is erg mooi. Goede tip net het "hammerslag" papier. Ik vind het prachtig ingekleurd.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, so cute and lovely.
    Thanks for sharing in The Crafty Addicts Challenge, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails