Sunday 12 August 2012

Hero Arts verjaardagskaartjes

Ik heb een blogcandy om de 5e verjaardag van mijn blog te vieren! Je kunt hem HIER vinden!!!

I have a blogcandy to celebrate the 5th borthday of my blog! You can find it HERE!!!


Hallo! Vandaag laat ik eindelijk een stel nieuwe kaartjes zien! Deze kaartjes zijn allemaal gemaakt met digitale stempels van Hero Arts. Ik heb de set Happy bird-day gebruikt. Op de eerste kaart heb ik alles vogels uit de set gebruikt en ik heb één van de vogels ook nog een cadeautje in haar vleugels gegeven. De tekst komt ook uit dezelfde set. Ik heb de vogels gekleurd met mijn potloden en de ogen heb ik gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Rondom de vogels heb ik gekleurd met blauw krijt. Onderaan de kaart heb ik een strip rood gestreept papier geplakt en daar heb ik een wit lintje omheen gebonden. De hoeken van de kaart zijn afgerond met de corner chomper. Als laatste heb ik een stiklijntje gemaakt met een zwarte fineliner. 

Hello! Today I am finally posting a couple of new cards! I made these cards with a digital stampset from Hero Arts. I have used the set Happy bird-day. On my first card I have used all the birds that are in the set and I gave one of the birds a present that she carries with her wings. The sentiment is also from the same set. I have colored the birds with my pencils and I used a black glaze pen for the eyes. I have colored around the birds with blue chalk. I added a strip of red-white striped paper on the bottom of the card and wrapped a white ribbon around it. I rounded the corners with the corner chomper and added some faux stitching with a black pen.


De tweede kaart is gemaakt met de nestabilities labels 8. Ik heb de kaart uit wit karton gesneden en daarop rood-wit gestreept papier geplakt. Ik heb de vogel samen met de tekst geprint en deze heb ik daarna ook met de labels 8 nestabilities uitgesneden. 

The second card is made with the nestabilities labels 8. I have cut a card from white cardstock and added a layer of red-white striped paper. The sentiment and bird are printed together and I cut that also with the labels 8.


Het laatste kaartje is een rond kaartje geworden. Ook voor dit kaartje heb ik nestabilities gebruikt en deze keer heb ik rood stipjespapier gebruikt.

The last card is a circle card. Again I used nestabilities to cut the card and this time I used red dotted paper.

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Happy bird-day from Hero arts
PAPER: White cs
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, white and black gelpen, nestabilities, white ribbon, blue chalk.


6 comments:

  1. These are fab Larissa! Love the images and the different shaped cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa hun they are all just adorable hun, I can't pick a favourite!! just love them all
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning larissa.your designs are gorgeous and i love the sweet images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Larissa! Love all of these...beautiful designs and such cute images :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larrisa HELLO! No blog hopping for me for about the whole dang harvest this year, so happy to see you back to creating. You know you are one of my all time fave artists!!!! These are darling creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those birds! They are so striking done up with the red/white...darling cards!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails