Thursday 3 January 2013

Tiddly inks new release!

Goedemorgen, ik had het al eerder geschreven dat Tiddly Inks deze maand heel veel nieuwe clear stempels en digitale stempels gaat uitbrengen. Vandaag worden de eerste setjes uitgebracht en dus is het design team heel druk geweest met allerlei voorbeelden. 

Goodmorning, I have  written it earlier on my blog, Tiddly Inks will be releasing lots of new clear and digital stamps this month. Today the first sets will be released and the design team has been so busy with making lots of examples. 


Dit eerste kaartje is gemaakt met de afbeeldingen uit de set Happy mail van Tiddly Inks. Ik heb alle afbeeldingen gebruikt. Het vogeltje heb ik nog eens extra verkleind en bovenop de brievenbus geplaatst. Ik heb de  tekst er ook bijgeplaatst. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden. De ogen van Wryn en de vogels heb ik gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Voor de wolken op de achtergrond heb ik het gratis patroontje van mijn vriendin Annette gebruikt. Je kunt het hier vinden. Voor de wolken heb ik summer sky inkt gebruikt van Memento. Geeft echt zo'n leuk effect! Ik heb de afbeelding uitgesneden en op zwart papier geplakt. Als basis heb ik een oranje kaart genomen. Ik heb er eerst 3 keer een smal zwart lintje omheen geonden. De afbeelding is opgeplakt met foamtape en daarna heb ik nog een aantal zwarte hotfix steentjes naast de afbeelding geplakt. 


This first card is made with the set Happy mail from Tiddly Inks. I have used all the images in the set. I printed the birds twice, a "big" one and a "small"one. I placed the small bird on top of the mailbox. I have coloured the image with my pencils. The yes from Wryn and the birds are coloured with a black glaze pen. I used a template from my friend Annette for the clouds in the background. You can find it here. I used Summer sky ink from Memento for the background. Such a cool look! I have cut the image out and adhered it on black paper. I used orange cardstock for my card and wrapped a black ribbon three times around it. THe image was adhered on the card with foamtape and then I added a couple of black hotfix gems next to the image.

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Happy mail from Tiddly Inks
PAPER: White, black and orange cs
INK: Summer sky from Memento
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, black ribbon, black hotfix. 



Het laatste kaartje van vandaag is gemaakt met de afbeelding Annabelle's birthday van Tiddly Inks. Ik heb Annabelle ingekleurd met mijn potloden en haar ogen zijn gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Het design papier dat ik heb gebruikt is van het Summer days paperpad van Echo Park. Op het roze papier heb ik een stikrandje getekend met een witte gelpen. De hoeken van het streepjespapier zijn afgerond met de corner chomper van We R Memorykeepers. Het kantje onder de roze strip papier is gemaakt met de Creative borders die 23 van Crealies. De bloemetjes heb ik geponst met de Hydrangea pons van Martha Stewart. Ik heb midden in de bloemetjes een stipje roze papier geplakt en daarop heb ik glossy accents aangebracht. 

The last card of today was made with the image Annabelle's birthday from Tiddly Inks. I have coloured Annabelle with my pencils and her eyes are coloured with a black glaze pen. I have cut the image out. The design paper is from the Summer days paperpad from Echo Park. I have added faux stitching on the pink paper. I rounded the corners of the striped paper with the corner chomper from We R Memory keepers. The white border is made with the Creative border die 23 from Crealies. I punched the flowers with the hydrangea punch from Martha Stewart. In the middle of the flowers I added a dot from the pink paper and I put glossy accents on them. 


De tekst is van de Greetings postmarks stempelset van Lili of the valley. Ik heb hem gestempeld op het roze papier en daarna geponst met een cirkelpons. Middenop heb ik nog een wit bloemetje opgeplakt.

The sentiment is from the Greeting postmarks stampset from Lili of the Valley. I stamped it on the pink designpaper and punched it out with a circle punch. In the middle I added another white flower.


Op de kaarsjes en op het feesthoedje van Annabelle heb ik nog stickles aangebracht.

I added stickles on the candles and on Annabelle's partyhat.

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Annabelle's birthday from Tiddly Inks, Greeting postmarks from Lili of the valley.
PAPER: White cs, Summer days paperpad from Echo Park
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, stickles, Hydrangea punch from Martha Stewart, Creative border die 23 from Crealies, circle punch, glossy accents, corner chomper from We R Memorykeepers, white gelpen.



Het volgende kaartje is gemaakt met het vogeltje van de set Happy mail van Tiddly Inks. Op de computer heb ik de vogel een aantal verschillende maten gegeven en de afbeelding heb ik ook nog gespiegeld. Daarna heb ik op een stuk papier de tekst een aantal keer getypt. Daarna heb ik de vogels rondom en tussen de tekst geplaatst. Daarna heb ik het geheel geprint. De vogels heb ik daarna gekleurd met mijn potloden. Alle oogjes van de vogels heb ik gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding op rood papier geplakt en daarna is alles op een kaart van kraft papier geplakt. 

The next card was made with the little bird from the Happy mail set from Tiddly Inks. I gave the bird a couple of different sizes on the computer and I also mirrored them. Then I typed the sentiment acouple of times. I placed the birds around the sentiments and then I printed the image. I coloured all the birds with my pencils and their eyes were coloured with a black glaze pen. I adhered the image on red cardstock and then everything was adhered on a kraft card.


De binnenkant van deze kaart heb ik ook nog versierd. Ik heb nog een keer een tekst geprint en daarbij ook nog 2 vogels geprint.

The inside of the card is also decorated. I printed another sentiment and I added 2 more birds.

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Happy mail from Tiddly Inks
PAPER: White  nd red cs, kraft paper
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen.




En dan nu over naar het laatste kaartje van vandaag. De afbeelding op deze kaart is My I love you van Tiddly Inks. Ik heb de vosjes ingekleurd met mijn potloden. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Op een witte kaart heb ik dezign papier uit de woodgrain collectie van Pink petticoat geplakt. De tekst is geprint op een strip van hetzelfde bruine effen paper van Pink petticoat. Ik heb de strip over een wit vlak papier geplakt en daar bovenop heb ik de afbeelding geplakt. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik een slingertje getekend en daarna heb ik 3 rode hartjes toegevoegd, die ik heb geponst. Op de hartjes heb ik glossy accents aangebracht

And now onto my last card of today. The image on this card is My I love you from Tiddly Inks. I have coloured the foxes with my pencils and then I cut the image out. On a white card I have adhered brown paper from the Woodgrain collection from Pink petticoat. I printed the sentiment on a strip of the same brown solid paper. The strip with the sentiment is adhered on a rectangle of white cs. I adhered the image on top of it. I have added some doodling with a black pen and then I added 3 red hearts that I punched. ON top of the hearts I put some glossy accents. 

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: My I love you from Tiddly Inks
PAPER: White and red cs, Woodgrain collection from Pink Petticoat
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, black pen, heart punch, glossy accents

Op het blog van Tiddly Inks zijn nog veel meer kaarten van alle design team meiden te vinden, dus kijk ook vooral daar nog even! :)

On the Tiddly Inks blog there will be posted lots more cards from all the design team girls, so please take a look over there too! :)

7 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! The cloud background in the first one is amazing. I love those cute little round birds in the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so pretty Larissa. I love that you've used my cloud template too, they look fab. Annabelle is adorable. Gorgeous colouring as usual too.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all gorgeous larissa! You have done a great job colouring them up and it is hard to know my favourite!I think I like mailbox wryn best though...you have done the clouds just perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Larissa, what a gorgeous collection of cards!! This is a fabulous set.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Larissa, I hope you have a very Happy Christmas and wish you all the best with the New Year!!
    Your cards are all gorgeous, fabulous colours design and sweet design and details. I love the new Tiddly Inks images but I'm trying to use what I have before I buy any more!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Larissa these cards are just stunning.

    Can't wait to get my hands on some of the new Tiddly Inks releases.

    Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails