Sunday 4 October 2015

From the heart stamps - Cornucopia


Goedemorgen, hier ben ik weer met mijn maandelijkse kaartje voor de challenge van From the heart stamps. Deze keer is het een echte herfstafbeelding. Het is de Cornucopia van From the heart stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en deze daarna uitgeknipt. Op een witte kaart heb ik een strip oranje design papier van het Beach side petite paper pack van Lawn fawn geplakt nadat ik deze eerst op zwart karton had geplakt. Ik heb uit wit papier een ovalen tag gesneden met de Stitched tags van Pretty pink posh en daarop heb ik de afbeelding geplakt. De tekst hoort bij de stempel en die heb ik met foamtape onder de afbeelding geplakt.


Goodmorning, here I am again with my monthly card for the challenge from From the heart stamps. This time it is a real fall image. It is the Cornucopia from From the heart stamps. I have colored the image with my pencils and then I cut it out. On a white card I have adhered orange designpaper from the Beach side petite paper pack from Lawn fawn after I first added a layer of black cardstock. I have cut an oval tag from white paper with the Stitched tags from Pretty pink posh and adhered the image on top of it. You get the sentiment together with the image and I adhered it with foamtape under the image.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Cornucopia from From the heart stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: Beach side petite paper pack from Lawn fawn, black and white cs
DIES: Stitched tags from Pretty pink posh

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, Larissa and i like your fussy die cutting !

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month October Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Your colouring is fabulous :-) Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our SOTM challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you cut out the image on this stamp - not one I would have thought to do but it really makes it pop on the oval die you used. So glad you participated in the SOTM challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Larissa! Love your coloring and the clean and simple look.

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. My celebration ends Oct. 31st; so join the fun while you can. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card with great colours. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails